From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: What are eblits?
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 18:41:01
1 Kent Fredric posted on Sat, 28 May 2016 17:07:56 +1200 as excerpted:
2
3 > Which is a rather bad combination of pressures.
4 >
5 > Hence, eblits as they currently exist are experts-only and a big
6 > danger ground for QA violations *to occur within*, even under the
7 > presumption that they're not inherently a QA violation in themselves.
8
9 Thanks. You well explained the details of /why/ eblits are experts-only,
10 that I deliberately fuzzed over in my first thread reply. Now I
11 understand them better myself. =:^)
16 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman