From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: per-package default USE flags
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 06:12:52
1 On Saturday 14 October 2006 21:46, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > As opposed to having to keep multiple ebuilds in sync, which is even
3 > harder because they're not all in the same location.
4
5 what are you talking about ? the point of having per-package defaults is so
6 that you can enable a flag by default in one package only
7
8 to take the oss example, we would want to remove that from our profiles and
9 only enable it by default on say libsdl
10 -mike