From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Hiatus (sort of)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 03:30:12
1 Paul de Vrieze wrote:
2 > On Saturday 31 March 2007, you wrote:
3 >> Hi all,
4 >>
5 >> Me and my wife and son are moving to Australia. We are now waiting for the
6 >> visa's to arrive, and after that will need some time to set ourselves up.
7 >> Our computers however are being shipped as we speak and will only arive in
8 >> australia after roughly 6 weeks. I'm looking to buy a laptop, but
9 >> connectivity will be problematic anyways. As such I will not be able to
10 >> contribute as much as I would like.
11 >
12 > It took a while longer, but I finally have broadband again, and my computers
13 > back etc. I'll first be catching up on the email, but I'm back in action
14 > again. Now from Hobart, Tasmania (Australia)
15
16 Welcome back!
19 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
20 Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator
21 --
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list