From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Use acct-* for qmail users
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 23:08:26
1 On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 5:17 PM Rolf Eike Beer <eike@×××××××.de> wrote:
2 > Am Sonntag, 15. September 2019, 17:29:11 CEST schrieb Mike Gilbert:
3 > > I still see ACCT_USER_HOME=/var/qmail/alias in acct-user/alias.
4 >
5 > This is not /var/qmail as for the other ones, but indeed the mail distribution
6 > user of qmail. The home directory is actually needed as this user receives all
7 > mail that cannot be delivered otherwise and can be rerouted from that home
8 > directory.
9
10 Thanks for clarifying. No further objection from me in that case.