From: Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Resignation
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:14:11
1 Bryan A~stergaard wrote:
2 > That's my opinion anyway and from talking to brix about all this I
3 > believe his biggest reason for leaving have been the way Sunrise have
4 > been forced through despite the many complaints raised (and still not
5 > fixed).
6 >
7 > Regards,
8 > Bryan ?stergaard
9
10 Well, such as? That "Oh, it's a horrible idea that will become a QA
11 nightmare, Sunrise needs to die" that I keep hearing over and over again
12 is not something that can be addressed, sorry - only time will tell.
13 Beyond that, I can't see any new *specific* objections raised that
14 actually *could* be addressed. Neither in the previous thread, nor in
15 the current one.
19 Best regards,
20
21 Jakub Moc
22 mailto:jakub@g.o
23 GPG signature:
24 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
25 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95 B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E
26
27 ... still no signature ;)