From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] A reminder about elog/einfo usage
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 15:56:21
1 Just a heads up that in the coming weeks I'll start checking packages
2 that still use einfo for important messages and convert them to elog if
3 appropriate. If you have a problem with me doing that for your
4 packages that notify me off-list.
5 You can find the current list of packages to check at
6 dev.gentoo.org/~genone/reports/einfo (if you want me to do a little
7 favor then check the list for packages you maintain and fix them
8 yourself). I know that it contains a number of false-positives, so all
9 packages there will be checked manually.
10
11 Marius
12 --
13 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list