From: Piotr Karbowski <slashbeast@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] dev-python/fabric up for grabs
Date: Sat, 11 May 2019 16:33:55
1 On 11/05/2019 18.00, Virgil Dupras wrote:
2 > Although I don't use it anymore because I find it too heavy for my
3 > needs, Ansible is generally seen as a good replacement.
4
5 FWIW Ansible does not seems that heavy when you realize that you can put
6 a exec bit on a playbook, set shebang to ansible-playbook, set it to
7 being a locally executed and define tasks within playbook itself, like:
8
9 #!/usr/bin/env -S ansible-playbook -i localhost,
10
11 - name: playbook
12 gather_facts: false
13 connection: local