From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] toolchain.eclass: need to revert fixincludes commit
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 22:30:41
1 El sáb, 31-01-2015 a las 16:48 -0500, Anthony G. Basile escribió:
2 > Hi everyone,
3 >
4 > We need to revert the following change to toolchain.eclass:
5 >
6 > http://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-x86/eclass/toolchain.eclass?r1=1.647&r2=1.648
7 >
8 > It turns out that bsd and prefix need fixincludes while building gcc
9 > itself, so disabling their build will make gcc unbuildable on those
10 > systems. Only after gcc is built can you dump them. I did test on many
11 > exotic systems, but did not look at gentoo/fbsd.
12 >
13 > See bug #536878. Thanks Ryan and Fabian.
14 >
15 > I'll revert after feedback.
18 Please remember to add a comment to the eclass with the reference to not
19 forget in the future why fixincludes stuff is needed ;)