From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: Taylor Christopher P <ct@××××××××××.edu>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Darwin Based Gentoo
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 00:25:50
1 Out of mild curiosity, I hear Darwin has an x86 kernel available, has
2 Gentoo/Darwin-x86 been tried yet?
3
4 --Kumba
8 Taylor Christopher P wrote:
9
10 > A friend of mine has bootstrapped darwin and installed all the basic
11 > applications that would be required to run a gnu/darwin verison of gentoo.
12 > right now, i'm working with him on the portage end of things. while this
13 > isn't a "wow we've got a gentoo cd image for you to check out", just keep
14 > it in mind - there's some work occuring on this front.
15 >
16 > thanks,
17 >
18 > Christopher Paul Taylor, Clemson University Computer Science Dept.
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list