From: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek_00@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] grub problem
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 12:14:16
1 I have tried 'tar xjvf ' and pkgmerge too. It is the files in the /packages
2 directory of the cd that seem to be corrupt. Running file on them says data
3 file instead of compressed bzip2 file as it should. The sys.tbz2 file is OK.
4
5 Abhishek.
6 ----- Original Message -----
7 From: <drobbins@g.o>
8 To: <gentoo-dev@g.o>
9 Sent: Monday, February 05, 2001 6:54 PM
10 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] grub problem