From: djamil essaissi <djamil@×××××××××××××××.com>
To: "gentoo-dev@g.o" <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] CDs Gentoo 1.0 ...
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:47:22
1 Hi !
2
3 i was going thru gentoo.org as usual checking out what's new etc ...
4 so about gentoo distro CD, are you interested in selling some ?
5 i'm sure you'll wait 'till 1.0 i guess ...
6 so if yes, would you have for me an idea about when 1.0 should be
7 available?
8
9 i'm here in Paris but i lived in 3rd world countries and the US for
10 pretty long, so i can "go to" an/or "do business" all around the planet
11 whenever i see it worthy ...
12
13 i got connections in Chicago IL, NY, most Florida, Algiers,Algieria
14 which is booming right now in computer related domaines they may pretty
15 soon ban microsoft also, so if you wanna get a fresh stable market, i'm
16 here !
17
18 we love GPL but we need to pay our bills too ! :)
21 Best regards, Djamil.