From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Making dobin, doexe, doins, doman, dodoc die by default
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 21:43:29
1 On Wednesday 12 July 2006 23:21, Henrik Brix Andersen wrote:
2 > How could that slip through the initial testing of the ebuild
3 > performed by the developer doing the version bump?
4 I think that is the point, during testing. If I'm testing the version bump of
5 something that takes 2 hours to build, I'll be happy to see a big fat warning
6 about it, but not that happy to see it fail entirely.
7
8 Also, we already discussed in the past that there are cases in which dodoc is
9 called within eclasses with a series of names that might or might not exists,
10 because they are mostly standard, and left to dodoc to find the ones good and
11 the ones not.
14 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
15 Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE