From: "Dooley
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] Emerge trouble
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 16:08:13
1 Is that on a FAQ someplace? ... You learn something new every day :-)
2
3 Cheers,
4 Ryan
5
6 -----Original Message-----
7 From: Ryan Phillips [mailto:rphillips@g.o]
8 Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 3:55 PM
9 To: gentoo-dev@g.o
10 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Emerge trouble
11
12 * Eugenia Loli-Queru <eloli@×××××××.com> [2002-06-10 13:00]:
13 > Guys, someone please *tar.gz or zip* for me your /usr/bin/emerge file
14 and
15 > send it over to my email account! Please do not send it as is, because
16 my
17 > hotmail account will try to render it instead of download it
18 "cleanly".
19 > I opened mine with KEdit to change the rsync path and it got nuked
20 because
21 > of word wrapping and other problems, so I am now completely stuck
22 without
23 > it.. :o
26 There should be some rescue portages in
27 /usr/portage/sys-apps/portage/files
28 read the README.RESCUE for some info on how to install it
29
30 Regards,
31 Ryan