From: Henti Smith <bain@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Suggestion for apache in /etc/make.profile/use.defaults
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 03:36:31
1 Hi there :)
2
3 I've been working on getting a few apps I use onto ebuilds to incorporate into gentoo, but some of them require
4 apache to me installed which is not a problem as I just add apache into the requirements list.
5
6 Some of the other packages has a apache/CGI interface .. but it's not required and is a compile option.
7 how big is the change to add apache into /etc/make.profile/use.defaults and what effect will it have on the overall system ?
8
9 Please understand I'm new to gentoo and still learning the system and this might be a silly question
10
11 Henti Smith