From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: About using a CONFIGURATION (or SETUP) file under /usr/share/doc for configuration information
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 04:09:49
1 Michael Mol posted on Sun, 06 Jan 2013 20:36:00 -0500 as excerpted:
2
3 > If we had README.gentoo, I'd love it if Portage alerted me as those
4 > files changed.
5
6 That should be simple enough, provided that the files are installed with
7 a package. Simply config-protect README.gentoo, and you'd deal with
8 changes the same way you deal with any config-protect change. =:^)
13 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman