From: Brad Laue <brad@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] HEADS UP: Mozilla Firefox
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 07:51:18
1 It's that time again! That wonderful time when we all gather around and
2 mark the latest version of the Mozilla products stable on our respective
3 architectures.
4
5 Currently Firefox 0.8 is the most often marked stable version in
6 portage, while three revisions of this ebuild and two new versions exist.
7
8 The same issue exists for the other mozilla applications, but their
9 ebuild directories aren't getting as full as Firefoxes, so one thing at
10 a time.
11
12 Arch maintainers, please mark Firefox 0.9.1 or the latest functional
13 version stable and let mozilla@g.o know which versions you need
14 kept. Thanks!
15
16 Brad