From: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] repoman failing (seemingly) incorrectly
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 23:16:14
1 On Wednesday 01 September 2004 06:40, Armando Di Cianno wrote:
2 > Before I file a bug on repoman, I thought I'd toss this out there, and
3 > see what everyone thinks. This problem I'm having is just about to
4 > drive me crazy, and, since I'd rather not ignore repoman, I'm not sure
5 > what to do.
6 >
7 > My problem is chronicled here:
8 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~fafhrd/whydoesrepomanhateme.html
9
10 > Currently, in cvs, I've committed "virtual/gnustep-back
11 > gnustep-base/gnustep-back-xlib" to .../profiles/base/virtuals (atm,
12 > whereever GNUstep builds requires x11) and "virtual/gnustep-back
13 > gnustep-base/gnustep-back-art" to .../profiles/default-linux/virtuals (not
14 > committed yet) as that backend looks a lot better where it's possibly
15 > supported. There exist other backends, but they are in heavier development,
16 > and I do not plan on supporting them, atm.
17
18 Check gentoo-x86/profiles/profiles.desc for a list of the profiles that
19 repoman uses for each architecture.
20
21 Regards,
22 Jason Stubbs