From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Masking practics
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 17:16:05
1 Enrico Weigelt wrote:
2 > * Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net> schrieb:
3 >
4 > <snip>
5 >
6 >> How can it be too late? You sync during that 30 days it's masked, do an
7 >> emerge --pretend --update world, and see that it's going to downgrade.
8 >
9 > How do I see it (without actually having the version numbers in mind?)
10 >
11 > Why I need is simply an command line, which just tells me, which
12 > packages are now re-masked and which ones are scheduled for removal.
15 > cu
16
17 I can't really imagine a way to gather that data, aside from us
18 documenting it somewhere, and that won't happen unless we magically gain
19 more developers.
20 --
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list