From: Steven Lucy <slucy@××××××××.edu>
To: Scott Carmichael <jobe@××××××.net>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Mozilla 1.3.1 ebuild
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 06:41:36
1 On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 12:39:24AM -0600, Scott Carmichael <jobe@××××××.net> said
2 > I think that disappearing Mozilla problem is actually the java plugin
3 > crashing and taking Mozilla with it. At least, when this happens on my
4 > box(es), it's always been the case.
5 >
6 > If you run mozilla from the command line, you actually get some output
7 > about the Java plugin as it disappears.
8
9 i run mozilla without java and from the command line and i still have the
10 disappearing mozilla problem (no error message). of course there may be
11 several disappearing mozilla problems
12
13 Steven
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list