From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: rejecting unsigned commits
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 20:47:40
1 On 03/27/2011 22:47, Kumba wrote:
2 > Rather than mounting an expedition to find it, it's probably easier for me to
3 > generate a new key, but this raises a few questions, because I'm a complete
4 > idiot when it comes to GPG/PGP stuff:
5
6 This is all fixed. My new key is published, but the old one will remain on the
7 key servers until I can hunt down the drive w/ the old revocation cert.
8
9 Will have to play with manifest signing next time I update mips-sources...
12 Joshua Kinard
13 Gentoo/MIPS
14 kumba@g.o
15
16 "The past tempts us, the present confuses us, the future frightens us. And our
17 lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between."
18
19 --Emperor Turhan, Centauri Republic