From: Luis Ressel <aranea@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Commit signing for metadata/* repos
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2017 21:24:45
Hello,

there are some additional git repositories which need to be added to
metadata/ subdirectories to make the 'gentoo' git repository usable
for /usr/portage. Specifically, those are dtd, glsa, news and
xml-schema.

It'd be great if developers could sign their commits in these repos,
too. (I don't really care about dtd and xml-schema, but for the other
two, I think this would make much sense.)

Currently, it looks like commits to xml-schema aren't signed at all,
all commits to glsa are signed, and commits to the other two repos are
partly signed.

Regards,
Luis Ressel