From: Luis Ressel <aranea@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Commit signing for metadata/* repos
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2017 21:24:45
1 Hello,
2
3 there are some additional git repositories which need to be added to
4 metadata/ subdirectories to make the 'gentoo' git repository usable
5 for /usr/portage. Specifically, those are dtd, glsa, news and
6 xml-schema.
7
8 It'd be great if developers could sign their commits in these repos,
9 too. (I don't really care about dtd and xml-schema, but for the other
10 two, I think this would make much sense.)
11
12 Currently, it looks like commits to xml-schema aren't signed at all,
13 all commits to glsa are signed, and commits to the other two repos are
14 partly signed.
15
16 Regards,
17 Luis Ressel