From: Matt Thrailkill <xwred1@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] IPv6 support in network initscripts
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 08:00:56
1 I was thinking about that earlier and figured it must not do anything if Peter is working on ipv6 init scripts.
2
3 Another subject though... why are only a handful of random things in /etc/rc.conf? Why not do most all init-script configuration there like under the bsds? Why have it at all if its just a handful of random settings that could have been parted out to other things in conf.d?
4
5 On Sat, 31 May 2003 23:13:11 -0700