From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: council@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] One-Day Gentoo Council Reminder for May
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 09:03:51
1 On 03:04 Wed 07 May , Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > This is your one-day friendly reminder ! The monthly Gentoo Council
3 > meeting is tomorrow in #gentoo-council on irc.freenode.net. See the
4 > channel topic for the exact time (but it's probably 2000 UTC).
5 >
6 > If you're supposed to show up, please show up. If you're not supposed
7 > to show up, then show up anyways and watch your Council monkeys dance
8 > for you.
9 >
10 > For more info on the Gentoo Council, feel free to browse our homepage:
11 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/
12
13 Here's the suggested agenda. Please feel free to respond to some of the
14 commentary within, because it's hard for me to usefully summarize a
15 topic's background in an entirely objective manner.
16
17 Thanks,
18 Donnie

20080508-summary.txt text/plain