From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Anyone using sybase...?
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 18:04:47
1 > We have an enhancement request in bugzie for adding DBD support for
2 > sybase, but none of us have a copy of sybase laying around to be able to
3 > test it with. Anyone able to confirm that this ebuild 1)builds and
4 > 2)works ;-) ? Can probably supply test perl code (ok, so i'll pod the
5 > sucker) if needed (so perl experience a plus). Thanks!
6 >
7 > oh yeah- bug 42040. Thanks!
8
9 Maybe I can help... seeing as I have gentoo installed here, and wrote
10 the DBD::Sybase module in the first place... :-)
11
12 Michael
13 --
14 Michael Peppler Data Migrations, Inc.
15 mpeppler@×××××××.org http://www.peppler.org
16 Sybase T-SQL/OpenClient/OpenServer/C/Perl developer available for short
17 or long term contract positions - http://www.peppler.org/resume.html
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list