From: Marco Scardovi <marco@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs, round #2
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 17:58:23
1 Nevermind, it's not required so I will not take them
2
3 Il giorno mar 1 giu 2021 alle ore 11:50 Marco Scardovi <marco@××××××××.com>
4 ha scritto:
5
6 > I took app-mobilephone/smstools and related for PinePhone supports
7 >
8 > Il Mar 1 Giu 2021, 07:10 Rolf Eike Beer <eike@×××××××.de> ha scritto:
9 >
10 >> Am Montag, 31. Mai 2021, 22:49:56 CEST schrieb David Seifert:
11 >> > The following packages have been dropped to m-n, since their maintainers
12 >> > haven't touched them in over a year and show no signs of maintaining
13 >> > them:
14 >> >
15 >> > dev-libs/libowfat
16 >>
17 >> I guess this need little attention anyway, but I can proxy-assist as I
18 >> need it
19 >> if noone else is bored enough to take it.
20 >>
21 >> Eike