From: Prashanth Aditya Susarla <aditya@×××××××.in>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: GCC3.1 bootstrap fails
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 00:58:19
1 Yeah actually I was about to post this one but I thought I'd check out
2 bugs.gentoo first. xanim finally compiled (with the r4 revision) so I
3 thought I'll go ahead with kdemultimedia and kdeaddons and both of them
4 crapped out while compile. So if -O2 works, so be it :-(.
5
6 Regards,
7 Prashanth
8