From: Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: What means bup?
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2018 20:36:38
1 On 18-09-22 16:16:28, Jonas Stein wrote:
2 > >> english is not my mother language, so please clarify what bup means, just
3 > >> seen here:
4 > >>
5 > >> https://gitweb.gentoo.org/repo/gentoo.git/commit/?id=ee0e0401478cf30b3ced0405f6b89391e05d2397
6 > >> Just checked if it was a typo, but can't be:
7 > >> git log --oneline --grep bup | count -l
8 > >> Expected 0 lines, got 1248.
9 >
10 > > It's similiar to a sound you make when you touch something's nose.
11 > > *boop*
12 >
13 > There are again new commits with "bup".
14 > Please do not misuse the commit message for jokes and word games.
17 My hand slipped. What ever happened to assuming the best :( Are you
18 going to ping the list every time my hand slips up and I mistype
19 something? Not sure you'll have time for it :P
22 Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)