From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Passing arguments to eqmake3
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 08:59:08
1 Hi,
2
3 Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>:
4
5 > Daniel Pielmeier wrote:
6 > > Also this question is not appropriate for this list. The
7 > > gentoo-devhelp mailing-list or #gentoo-dev-help on IRC are better
8 > > places for this kind of questions.
9 >
10 > My posts to gmane.linux.gentoo.devhelp don't seem to get through.
11 > Does someone know if something is wrong with the list's subscription
12 > on GMane? All other GMane Gentoo lists seem to work fine.
13
14 As you noticed: You need to be subscribed to a Gentoo mailing list as
15 we won't let through mails from Gmane alone.
16
17 V-Li
20 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
21 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
22
23 <URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>