From: Steven J Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Council meeting summary for meeting on June 11, 2009
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 07:10:56
1 Denis Dupeyron wrote:
2
3 > This list is for technical discussions only.
4 I look forward to the day when that actually happens, and we are not regaled
5 with countless emails about "technical issues" that were solved 3 years
6 ago, accompanied by juvenile insults at anyone who might disagree.
7
8 > Also, public mailing-lists
9 > are not for discussing your personal issues.
10 >
11 It wasn't my personal issue; it was about an inaccurate summary and a
12 Council member blatantly lying and using his position for partisan aims.
13
14 You can keep on doing things badly all you like; just expect to get picked
15 up on it when you summarise it inaccurately in the archives.
16
17 Or like, y'know, put your house in order/ keep that crap outta the archives.
18 I don't have any more to say on it, but feel free to keep the flamefest
19 going amongst yourselves.
20
21 Certainly seems to be what you're best at, after all. Ah oh yes, you're the
22 person who stated user-rel wanted Council to review the decision, which
23 they said they did not. Curious that you should ignore all the points about
24 process and try to make out this is my "personal" issue and not an issue of
25 borked process.
26
27 <Data> Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most
28 intriguing.
29
30 As stated, summarise correctly, and even better, follow a more professional
31 process, and this sub-topic would never have been raised. As it is, this is
32 about the level of debate I expected; blame the messenger, and avoid our own
33 problems. I am glad there's an election on.
34 --
35 #friendly-coders -- We're friendly but we're not /that/ friendly ;-)