From: Riyad Kalla <rsk@×××××××××.edu>
To: GentooDev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] 1.4 Release
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:41:02
1 I am new to this list and appologize, I am sure has been asked but
2 unfortunately I cannot find "search list" capabilities.
3
4 I want to put Gentoo 1.4 on our server here at work as well as my
5 desktop, and admitedly our projects are starting to ramp up so my
6 interest in the 1.4 release grows every day. I'd like to install 1.4
7 fresh, and not 1.4rc (then emerge update world).
8
9 Is there anything in particular holding up the release? As the IBM
10 article on features for 1.4 said it would be released as soon as I was
11 reading the artciel (which was 10/10/02).
12
13 Thanks!
14
15 -Riyad