From: "dr.mrs.marian abacha" <bundu100@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] urgent assistance
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 19:59:07
1 ATTN: THE PRESIDENT/CEO
2 Dear Sir / Madam,
3 I am Dr. Mrs. Marian Abacha, wife to the late Nigerian Head of
4 state,
5 General Sani Abacha who died on the 8th of June 1998 while
6 still on active
7 service for our Country.
8 I am contacting you with the hope that you will be of great
9 assistance to
10 me, I currently have within my reach the sum of 76MILLION U.S
11 dollars cash
12 which l intend to use for investment purposes outside Nigeria.
13 This money
14 came as a result of a payback contract deal between my husband
15 and a Russian
16 firm in our country's multi-billion dollar Ajaokuta steel
17 plant. The Russian
18 partners returned my husband's share being the above sum after
19 his death.
20 Presently, the new civilian Government has intensified their
21 probe into my
22 husband's financial resources, which has led to the freezing of
23 all our
24 accounts, local and foreign, the revoking of all our business
25 licenses and
26 the arrest of my First son. In view of this I acted very fast
27 to withdraw
28 this money from one of our finance houses before it was closed
29 down. I have
30 deposited the money in a security vault for safe keeping with
31 the help of
32 very loyal officials of my late husband. No record is known
33 about this fund
34 by the government because there is no documentation showing
35 that we received
36 such funds. Due to the current situation in the country and
37 government
38 attitude to my financial affairs, I cannot make use of this
39 money within.
40 Bearing in mind that you may assist me, 20% of the total amount
41 will be paid
42 to you for your assistance, while 5% will be set aside for
43 expenses incurred
44 by the parties involved and this will be paid before sharing.
45 Half of my75%
46 will be paid in to my account on your instruction once the
47 money hits your
48 account, while the other half will be invested by your humble
49 self in any
50 viable business venture you deem fit, with you as manager of
51 the invested
52 funds. Remunerations, during the investment period will be on a
53 50/50 basis.
54 Your URGENT response is needed. All correspondence must be
55 through mylawyer,fax:234-1-7594494. Attentioned to my attorney
56 (abbas bundu). Please do not
57 forget to include your direct tel/fax line for easy reach.
58 I hope I can trust you with my family's last financial
59 hope.Regards
60 Dr. Mrs. Marian Sani Abacha.
61 C/o abbas bundu (counsel)