From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla... where to post ebuilds...
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 15:15:54
1 sön 2002-01-06 klockan 19.37 skrev Sebastian Werner:
2 > Hey
3 >
4 > Really nice this bugzilla. But it was much easier to submit ebuilds as
5 > mail-attachment. Sure it's easier to manage bugs this way.
6
7 Read the instructions at:
8 http://lists.gentoo.org/pipermail/gentoo-dev/2002-January/008970.html
9
10 Yes, it's lots of easier to manage. And as you have all seen, the other
11 (which was only temporary) way of doing it was unmanagable.
12
13 It's a little harder to do it now, not much harder though. You do it
14 over web instead of over email. (Perhaps it's possible to make it
15 happend in some way over email, haven't looked at the email-capabilities
16 of Bugzilla).
17
18 Regards,
19 Mikael Hallendal
22 > I don't find an file-selector there. Where can i upload files. e. g. to
23 > submit ebuilds? Must ebuilds go to 'Ebuild' or to the specific product
24 > like 'gnome' or 'kde' and where to post something like a program in
25 > 'x11-misc' - why we don't add there all the categories in 'find
26 > /usr/portage -maxdepth 1 -type d ! -name profiles ! -name script ! -name
27 > files'?
28 >
29 > Thanks in advance
30 >