From: Yury German <blueknight@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Planet Gentoo / Gentoo Blogs - Announce
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 00:12:48
1 == Announcement Gentoo Blogs: ==
2
3 We have upgraded the WordPress install, the themes and the plugins for
4 the blogs.gentoo.org.
5
6 There are a few announcements as some things have changed with the
7 latest version:
8
9 1. "Twenty Fifteen" Theme.
10 "Twenty Fifteen" was the theme for the previous version of wordpress as
11 the default theme, and if you accepted the default theme it is your
12 theme as well.
13
14 There were some changes where some sites, are not displaying correctly
15 using that theme. Please take a look at your site and feel free to pick
16 another theme. Wordpress has introduced "Twenty Sixteen" which looks
17 cleaner now and might be a good choice.
18
19 2. "Twenty Thirteen" theme is currently broken.
20 The new WordPress update also brought with it a broken theme now.
21 "Twenty Thirteen" no longer works correctly as well. Please take a look
22 at alternative themes for your web site. As within seven (7) days we
23 will be turning off that theme.
24
25 3. Picasa Albums Plugin
26 The Picasa Albums plugin has not been updated in Two (2) years, and with
27 this version is no longer functioning. If you are using this version. If
28 you are using this plug-in please let me know. As we would have to find
29 a replacement.
30
31 If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly or
32 "planet@g.o"
36 Yury German
37 GLSA Coordinator | Gentoo Security Team
38 Administrator | Planet Gentoo
39 Email: blueknight@g.o
40
41 GPG Fingerprint: 8858 89D6 C0C4 75C4 D0DD FA00 EEAF ED89 024C 043