From: Grant Goodyear <goodyea@×××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] error on PAM
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 08:53:19
1 On Fri, 2002-02-22 at 06:10, Sander Balkenende wrote:
2 > Hi, I did an 'emerge update --world' and I get an error on pam with the
3 > request to post the error. well, here it is.
4 > This ebuild is masked out because it breaks your system...
5 > If you are seeing this and you are not trying to merge it manually
6 > it means someone accidently unmasked it... please report the
7 > problem to #gentoo or the mailing list... Thanks
8
9 Thanks for the report! Fortunately it didn't install, so your
10 system should be just fine. Just erase the ebuild on your system,
11 if you would. I've also added an entry to package.mask so that
12 nobody else should run into this problem.
13
14 Sorry about that!
15
16 -g2boojum-
17 --
19 | Grant Goodyear | The Secrets of Physics: |
20 | Dept. of Chemistry - Clemson U |1. Add zero. |
21 | Clemson, SC 29634 |2. Multiply by one. |
22 |-------------------------------------|3. Expand in a Taylor series|
23 |e-mail: goodyea@×××××××.edu |4. Integrate by parts. |
24 |www:http://g2.ces.clemson.edu/~grant |5. Fourier transform. |
25 | |6. Add auxiliary variables |