From: Matthias Schwarzott <zzam@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proposal for adding berlios to thirdpartymirrors.
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 23:14:25
Hm, I think this should be fine. I only have one point against this: Has the issue of different files for every download be solved? Thread listed here: http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/36077 Matthias -- Matthias Schwarzott Gentoo Developer http://www.gentoo.org -- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list