From: Brian Jackson <iggy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] splitting one source package into many binaries
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:24:43
1 Thomas de Grenier de Latour wrote:
2 > On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 13:50:47 -0300
3 > Rafael Espíndola <rafael.espindola@×××××.com> wrote:
6 >>Has someone worked on changing ebuild so that it could create
7 >>many binary packages from one source?
10 <snip>
13 > And that's it. Sorry for the long email, writing it made me think
14 > of a few more things than i had to say at the beginning.
18 GLEP it, write the code, get it approved. I really don't think there are as many
19 people as some of you seem to think that are struggling with this night and day.
20
21 --Iggy
22 --
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list