From: Joshua Pollak <pardsbane@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] openoffice ebuild (needs maintainer :-)
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 11:24:36
1 It seems like for an application like this, perhaps the best thing to do
2 would be to launch their default installer or something... perhaps track the
3 files that are installed somehow or something? Or just use the binary
4 release. I can't imagine anyone willing to spend 12 hours and 2 gigs to
5 compile something they can just download in binary form from the website.
6 Perhaps I'm wrong about that though. ;)
7