From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] cvs-1.12.9 needs kerberos and pam testing
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 04:06:41
1 Rainer Groesslinger wrote: [Sat Sep 25 2004, 05:18:10PM EDT]
2 > until a few minutes ago, we only had cvs-1.11.x ("stable branch") in our
3 > tree, I just committed the latest feature release 1.12.9.
4 > The release itself should not give anyone problems, but the ebuild adds
5 > a bunch of new features that I didn't want to introduce in 1.11 anymore.
6 >
7 > I put it into package.mask, but intend to remove it from there in a few
8 > days, I just want to be sure there is nothing wrong with the
9 > kerberos/pam stuff.
10
11 This works well on ia64. I suspect it can be removed from
12 package.mask at this point.
13
14 Regards,
15 Aron