From: waebbl-gentoo@××××××.net
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] USE=ninja to compile by ninja, otherwise by make
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 17:08:49
1 On Sat, 30 Jul 2022 00:38:54 +0800
2 Fabulous Zhang Zheng <zheng1181822466@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Dear everyone,
7 > While gentoo-devhelp is a better place for questions, it's been inactive
8 > for years so I sent an email here. Apologies if this is solely for gentoo
9 > developers.
10
11 There's #gentoo-dev-help
14 > After trying to read cmake.eclass source code, I think separately denoting
15 > ninja/make in src_compile and src_install might be possible. But
16 > cmake_build still automatically detects the build type so I am confused.
19 Take a look at CMAKE_MAKEFILE_GENERATOR variable used in cmake.eclass.
20 You want to change this from the default to emake if you want to use
21 make instead of ninja.