From: David Seifert <soap@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] CC-ARCHES keyword on Bugzilla
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 18:44:04
1 On Mon, 2020-04-13 at 19:17 +0200, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > One of the goals behind NATTkA was to make keywording/stabilization
5 > easier. Right now it's mostly possible to file the most common requests
6 > without having to copy keywords everywhere. Still, there's a need to CC
7 > arches which isn't exactly the most convenient part.
8 >
9 > I was thinking how to make NATTkA help with that. After considering
10 > a few options, I'd like to push forward the following proposition: let's
11 > add a 'CC-ARCHES' keyword to Bugzilla. If a bug is marked with that
12 > keyword and passes sanity check, NATTkA will automatically CC all
13 > relevant arch teams (based on keyword list).
14 >
15 > What do you think?
18 Yes, and simplifies the workflow a lot!