From: Marko Mikulicic <marko@××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Contribute many ebuilds at once
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 13:57:48
1 Markus Krainer wrote:
2 > Karl Trygve Kalleberg wrote:
5 >>> and how should the RCS string (in ChangeLog + *.ebuild's third line)
6 >>> be formatted ?
10 >> Exactly as in the skel.ChangeLog:
11 >> $Header: $
12 >> and skel.ebuild:
13 >> # $Header: $
14 >>
15 >> CVS will fill in the rest upon commit.
18 > Yes, and of course it fills in the rest in skel.ebuild and
19 > skel.ChangeLog, too. ;)
22 The CVS docs state that there is no way to selectively
23 disable kw substitution, but alternatively, couldn't the skel
24 files be committed as binary files. I suppose that there wouln't be many
25 changes to those files, and they are small.
26 It isn't a big deal, but it confuses new users like me.
27 Comments ?
28
29 Marko