From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Tabs and spaces
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 11:34:09
1 Chouser wrote: [Fri Oct 19 2001, 12:06:59PM EST]
2 > I think you should be ashamed for bringing it up. ;-)
3
4 Well, I am. (Ashamed, that is.) :-|
5
6 > Therefore, I think we should defer to the ebuilds as they currently
7 > exist, and to the original and well-documented wishes of the Progenitor
8 > of Gentoo Linux and use nothing but tabs for indenting.
9
10 Actually, I didn't realize that was the case. If 4-char tabs are
11 Daniel's preferred method of indenting, then so be it. Mind pointing me
12 to that doc?
13
14 Thanks,
15 Aron