From: Brian Jackson <iggy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-www/apache testing request (marking stable anytime soon)
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 14:55:30
1 How about not breaking apache? I was a little beyond pissed when I had
2 to sit there for 2 hours trying to figure out why my apache was broken,
3 and who was going to get put on my list of being kicked in the junk.
4 Just for some stupid config file changes. I find it very hard to believe
5 you guys couldn't come up with a better way to do it. Even if that means
6 doing evil stuff in one of the stages that isn't sandboxed.
7
8 --Iggy
9