From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Retirement
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 02:12:33
1 Jon Portnoy <avenj@g.o> posted
2 20061103191558.GA5793@××××××××××××××××××.us, excerpted below, on Fri, 03
3 Nov 2006 14:15:58 -0500:
4
5 > I've been mostly inactive for a good while but hanging on mostly for
6 > sentimentality's sake, it's past time for that to stop.
7 >
8 > I mostly only maintain a small handful of ebuilds, I'm sure they can find
9 > proper homes quickly. None are maintenance-intensive.
10 >
11 > And of course, the only thing anyone is really concerned about; robbat2
12 > has already laid claim to fortune-mod-gentoo-dev ;)
13 >
14 > Later. It's been fun, it's been real, but it hasn't been real fun. :)
15 >
16 > I'll be around #gentoo/#-dev.
17
18 Wow, I think I'm learning what it feels like to be old, and see all the
19 folks you knew before retiring and going elsewhere. I'm just a user, but
20 this announcement stings!
21
22 Wishing you well wherever you go.
27 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
30 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list