From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in sys-process/acct/files: acct.initd-r1 acct.logrotate-r1
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 13:57:37
1 On Tue, 31 May 2011 14:41:20 +0100
2 Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > I assume my e-mail filters to this specific folder are not working
5 > properly
6
7 I have no idea what that means.
8
9 Anyway, the problem was that xmw found a problem in the Manifest(1)
10 file and fixed it by editing it manually, which then triggered repoman
11 into nesting my Manifest signature into his, which is probably worth a
12 bug report on its own, after which I applied a trick to get repoman to
13 sign the Manifest again, properly this time, which involved adding a
14 ChangeLog entry, committing that, removing the ChangeLog entry and
15 committing that again. xmw had by then already "fixed" the issue using
16 another workaround, which involved removing one file entry from the
17 Manifest file, which apparently caused repoman to resign and recommit
18 the Manifest properly, so both my actions were moot to begin with and
19 which apparently triggered your filters.
22 jer
25 (1) Somehow two files that were not added to CVS had stuck in the
26 FILESDIR but echangelog and repoman had still plodded on and
27 committed a Manifest mentioning two stray files that should never
28 have been there. That's probably worth another bug report if I ever
29 manage to reproduce the problem.