From: Jeff Rollin <jeff.rollin@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Gentoo's problems
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 10:09:41
1 On 16/03/07, Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > Mauricio Lima Pilla wrote:
3 > > We are always ready to listen to feedback and constructive criticism, but
4 > > your constant trolling against the forums can't be classified as such.
5 > >
6 > IMO ciaran has definitely been trolling this list and it's doing my head in.
7 > Is there anyone else who feels the same, strongly enough to risk his ire?
10 > --
11 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
14 >From what I've seen of the recent blather I can say I'm sorry Daniel
15 Robbins is the one who took off.
16
17 Jeff
20 Q: What will happen in the Aftermath?
21
22 A: Impossible to tell, since we're still in the Beforemath.
23
24 http://latedeveloper.org.uk
25 --
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list