From: Emery Hemingway <emery@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] dev-lang/go
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 14:21:24
1 > I think it would be good idea to start a separate gentoo-golang
2 > repository (github?) and treat it more (to keep it aligned with the
3 > way gentoo works) or less (to speed up the development) as if it were
4 > gx86.
5 >
6 > In the organization part, I think we could inspire ourself in the way
7 > gentoo-haskell works.
8 >
9 > Jan Matějka | Gentoo Developer
10 > https://gentoo.org | Gentoo Linux
11 > GPG: A33E F5BC A9F6 DAFD 2021 6FB6 3EBF D45B EEB6 CA8B
12
13 Thanks the comments, I'm not familar with what portage does with haskel
14 so I'll take a look.
15
16 I'll collect the notes that have been made here and start a project on
17 github or gitorious in the next few days and post the details here.
18
19 Emery