From: "Philippe Lafoucrière" <lafou@×××××××.fr>
To: "Ralph F. De Witt" <ralphdewitt@×××××××.net>
Cc: Gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Cups-HPIJS printer setup Problem with HP DeskJet 940C
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:59:50
1 On Sun, 2003-08-10 at 12:16, Ralph F. De Witt wrote:
2 > Hi all:
3 > I have just done a fresh install of Gentoo. When I tried to configure my
4 > printer using Cups and the latest hpijs version 1.4.1, I came up with an
5 > error message telling me the file was corroupted or broken. When I looked in
6 > the driver file the HP DeskJet 940C entry points to nothing, it is missing.
7 > If any one can help me to resolve this problem I would greatly appreciate it.
8
9 try http://forums.gentoo.org for these issues
12 Philippe Lafoucrière <lafou@×××××××.fr>
13 InFuzzion