From: Matt Thrailkill <xwred1@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Enemy Territory and Gentoo
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:47:03
1 In a slightly related conversation, someone turned me onto this:
2 http://checkinstall.izto.org/
3
4 They said they use it when they run loki_setup for anything to turn it
5 into debs. Perhaps with some shoehorning it would be good enough to
6 keep id happy and let portage track the files. Apparently, it traps
7 calls to open(2).
8
9 On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:59:47 +0200