From: "Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn" <chithanh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 17:03:44
1 Michał Górny schrieb:
2 > I guess you should have voiced your opinion back when discussion was
3 > taking place instead of being hostile *now* because the Council listened
4 > to what the developers requested.
5
6 The arguments why these posting restrictions are a pretty bad idea have
7 all been voiced back then already. So no point in posting them again
8 each time.
9
10 But of course it is also true that Council is elected by and acts on
11 behalf of the developers. So my suggestion for developers who heavily
12 disagree with this decision is to look at who voted which way in the
13 public logs. Then read carefully who in their next Council election
14 manifesto plans to lift this restriction again.
17 Best regards,
18 Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn